We ship CBD products to all US states except Idaho, Wyoming and South Dakota due to Federal Regulations.
What is CBD?
- CBD is one of more than 100 cannabinoids—natural chemical constituents—found in the cannabis sativa plant. CBD has become increasingly popular and widely recognized for an array of potential health benefits due to its effect on the body’s endocannabinoid system, which affects stress, the immune system, and Soothing sensitivity, among many other factors. CBD is one of many phytocannabinoids and other phytochemicals found in hemp
What is CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil is derived from hemp plants that contain high amounts of cannabidiols (CBD) but relatively low levels of THC. All of our CBD Oils contain trace amounts (up to 0.3%) of THC.
What is The Difference Between Hemp/CBD and Marijuana?
- Industrial hemp and marijuana are the same plant, however, both hemp/CBD and marijuana have a unique genetic profile. In most cases, industrial hemp is very fibrous with long strong stalks and few flowering buds while marijuana plants are typically smaller, bushier, and full of flowering buds. The hemp plants have high levels of CBD and low levels of THC while marijuana is the opposite having high levels of THC but low levels of CBD. Newer industrial hemp varieties in the USA are being bred to have more flowers and higher yields of cannabinoids and terpenes. The genetic profile of hemp is ideal for people looking for benefits from cannabis without the ‘high.’
Will CBD Get Me High?
- CBD will not get you high regardless of how it is administered or taken or applied. This is because CBD has no psychoactive effect. Additionally, the 0.3% or less THC content present in broad-spectrum CBD products is exponentially less than the minimum dose needed to feel any psychoactive effect.
- URBAN CBD Collective can not guarantee that you will or will not pass a drug test after using our products. In some cases, the trace amount of THC (<0.3%) in legal CBD products can potentially show up on various types of drug tests. Until the underlying science is better understood, we recommend consulting with your healthcare provider and/or the supplier of the drug test before consuming CBD if you anticipate the need to take a drug test.